With every design choice, our products should be about what's best for people, not what's best for grabbing eyeballs.
- What if we designed devices to help us disconnect without missing something important?
- What if we designed devices to help us fall asleep on our schedule?
- What if we designed devices for quick in-and-out uses, not endless interactions?
Home Screens & Browsers
- What if we designed home screens to promote off-screen choices, not just on-screen choices?
- What if we designed social media to reduce loneliness–and made it easier to coordinate with others?
- What if we designed news feeds to reward the most in-depth reporting, not most clicks?